Extensions for the 2017 Annual Report are now closed.
Annual Reports Now Accessible! 01/02/2018
It’s that time of year
again! All departments that
participate in TESRS are required to submit a completed Annual Report for
calendar year 2017 by January 31, 2018. Before a Local Board can start the
Annual Report, they will need to obtain online access to the TESRS database.
To gain access to the database the Local board must complete the following steps:
- Hold a meeting of the Local Board and designate a primary and a secondary user.
- Each of your users must complete a Confidentiality Agreement, this form must be signed by the user and the Local Board Chair. Return the form to the TESRS Executive Director by fax (512) 936-3480 or email to: [email protected].
- Once TESRS receives a signed Confidentiality Agreement from each of your department users, they will be granted login access.
- As Authorized Users, your department users will be able to add, edit, and terminate TESRS member records within the system on behalf of your Local Board
- TESRS will provide your users with instructional guides that offer detailed instructions for completing online functions.
Please review the TESRS 2017 Annual Report Instructions here.
Please contact [email protected] for more information on obtaining online access. Annual Report
instructions will be distributed to all authorized users and Local Board
The Texas Emergency Services Retirement System office is sending letters to vested-terminated members (over age 55) throughout our system to encourage them to file for retirement. You would think that these members would jump at the chance to get a check from the State for the rest of their life; however, the response has been slow.
We need your help. If you know any former members who are eligible to retire, please encourage them to file the application with our office.